On Classic Templates Disqus will only be available for the first post, because they won’t allow you to put more than 1 Disqus Comment box on a page
- Sharing buttons below posts should be Enabled
- Google + Comments should be hidden
- Blogger Default Comments should be hidden
Updated on 2017 July 29.
First of all go to Blogger -> Settings -> **Posts and Comments **and change the **Comment Location **option to Hide. If you enabled Google + Comments, Please disable that too.
You have two options :
- Include the code below in your Blogger Template
Go to Blogger -> Template -> Edit HTML and Paste the following code before </head> :
Replace the yellow color background text
example in the above code with your Disqus shortname. Example: subinsdemos from subinsdemos.disqus.com.
It’s that simple. Your blog posts will now have a Disqus comment box. Enjoy !!
- UPDATE : "2015-07-14" The Sidebar first post problem has been fixed.
- UPDATE : "2015-09-24" An Improved version was released.
- UPDATE : "2016-02-05" Fixed bugs. Thanks Spikeren.
- UPDATE : "2017-07-29" Changed URL to HTTPS. Thanks Transmission Radio.
- UPDATE : "2019-11-07" Fixed bug in code display. Thanks Amber.
If you have any problems/suggestions/feedback just comment in Disqus below.