You can also attach a file to the form. Ain’t that Awesome.
Every web developer must have this app. Install it from Chrome Webstore
- – Integrated with Google Drive
- – It’s own backend service to store and share data between coworkers
- – convenient HTTP headers and payload editor thanks CodeMirror
- – Make a HTTP request (via XmlHttpRequest level 2)
- – Debug socket (via web socket API).
- – JSON response viewer
- – XML response viewer
- – set custom headers – even does not supported by XmlHttpRequest object
- – help with filling HTTP headers (hint + code completion)
- – add headers list as raw data or via form
- – construct POST or PUT body via raw input, form or send file(s) with request
- – set custom form encoding
- – remember latest request (save current form state and restore on load)
- – save (Ctrl+S) and open (Ctrl+O) saved request forms
- – history support
- – data import/export
I am giving this app 4/5 stars
It’s 4 because it doesn’t support image mime types and it gives a Unexpected Token while parsing some JSON responses.